Services offered during an express visit (formerly technician visit):
- Vaccines only
- Testing (heartworm, fecal, FeLV/FIV combo)
- Anal sac expression
- Nail trims
- Heartworm and flea prevention
- Pre-op bloodwork
Vaccines have long been considered one of the easiest ways to help prevent illnesses and help pets live long, healthy lives.View Available Vaccines
Diagnostic tests are important to help determine the cause of your pet’s illness and recommend preventative measures.See Available Tests
An annual/consult office visit is required for any of the following services:
- Annual examination (recommended each year for the health of your pet)
- Skin and ears diagnosis and treatment
- Senior care
- Routine dentistry (blood work required for pets over the age of 7). A $50 deposit is required when the procedure is scheduled.
- Soft tissue surgery (mass removal, cherry eye, entropion, gastropexy). A $50 deposit required when the procedure is scheduled.
- In-house bloodwork and urinalysis